Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 13 - Q&A

1.  What is something you have been grateful for this week?
I have been very grateful for our zone leaders, because they have been dealing with tons of crap in our zone, and they have stayed so positive and happy, and helped us with anything we needed. It was seriously amazing how they stayed so positive :) they're awesome. 

2. What is the strangest thing you saw or did this week?
Umm, at goodwill, you see the most strange things. I saw some plates and mugs, that had some very inappropriate things. Yeah... That's all I'm gonna say about that...

3. What scripture has stood out to you the most this week?
D&C 61:36-39  it's very comforting :) 

4. Tell us one reason you are grateful to be serving where you are?
 I'm so grateful to be here, because I have met the people who I have. I wouldn't have met Elder Duce, or my zone leaders. And they really help me a lot! It definitely strengthens my testimony that Pres. Ahlander is called of God, and that we as missionaries are sent to the places we really need to be.

5. Where & With Who will you be eating Thanksgiving dinner this week?
Honestly, I'm not too sure how it's going to be working out, because we are in this weird Tripanionship. I have no idea :) haha! I'll let you know next week ;) I just know it will be awesome, because on thanksgiving, it's a non Proselyting day, so we are basically having another P-Day, but we still can't email until Monday :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment