Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 13 - Email from Elder Holt

Hey everyone!! :)

We had a great week this week! We had my very first zone conference, and that was super cool! I loved all the trainings we got, but my favorite point that was brought up was when we talked about the atonement a lot, and why we need to understand it better, in order to be better missionaries :)

We have been able to find a lot more people to teach!!!! Finally!!! :D We have met so many people! But none of them have followed through with an appointment yet, so that is kind of disappointing. But we will keep trying :) someone has gotta be excited to learn about the gospel. I mean, it's so amazing. Everyone should know ;)

But we had a pretty confusing week. Elder Palmer, one of our zone leaders got called to be an AP, or assistant to President Ahlander, so our other zone leader was left without a companion. So Elder Duce and I have been with him since that happened :) and we had 8 hours of church yesterday because of that too, which is good! It was cool to be able to think about the sacrament a more than once yesterday.  It helped me realize the importance of it. It's so awesome how we have the opportunity to be forgiven each week. It's really important to me, a lot more important than it used to be. So that's good! I'm grateful for the gospel :) I know it's true. 

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! We all can be a bit more grateful. I'm going to try really hard to focus on being more grateful!

I love you all! :) have a great week!!! :)

Elder Holt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment