Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Q&A Week Two

1. What would you say is the most important thing you learned in the MTC?
To work with members. For sure.  I can already tell how much help they need.
2. What will you miss about the MTC the most?
The people I was with and the cafeteria food .
3. What was your first impression of the Mission home in Las Vegas?
I didn't actually go to it yet, but I'm sure it's great ;)
4. How many Elders/Sisters were on your flight? How many greeted you at the airport? 
We had 3 sisters and 16 elders!!! And it was two elders that picked us up along with some of the mission presidency.  Including the mission president, President Ahlander, and his wife.
5. Did you get to meet with your Mission President? 
I only got one minute with him. The rest of the missionaries took the rest of the time.   ;) He only had time to ask me if I was okay and if there was any medical concerns with me.  So that was it. But he seems pretty darn awesome!  

No comments:

Post a Comment